Magic paint brush Animation Evaluation
I found many good things in my animation and I also found some bad things. The Pros are that the animation ran smoothly and there are no pauses or issues with it, the drawing turned out ok but I could have spent more time perfecting them. I also animated the characters and objects fairly well but I could have spent more time on them to make them look like they are moving properly.
The cons are that the drawing was not top standard, I could have put more time into that and I could have also made the whole animation last longer by adding more scenes into it. I also have no sound in the animation which is something I need to add to improve the animation.
Feedback:
· + I like the motion tweening effects especially when he is dreaming. + I like the natural, wavy effect of the walking at the beginning. – There were bugs in the quicktime movie that at times made the animation look bad – The animation towards the end seemed rushed which in return gave it a poor quality.
· I like the flow of the animation. It lacked sound but it is being improved. There were some good effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment